Thank you for your application to the 18th Annual Bonny Doon Art, Wine & Brew Festival to be held on Saturday, October 2nd from 1pm to 6pm at Bonny Doon Equestrian Park, at 3675 Bonny Doon Road. The event benefits Bonny Doon Elementary School and is produced by the Bonny Doon Community School Foundation (BDCSF).
1. This year the Vendor Committee reserves the right to select vendors. There are 18 vendor spaces available. Please submit your application by June 15th, you will be notified by June 20th whether or not you have been accepted.
2. Participation of the artist is required at the festival. Please do not send a representative in your place. Only works of art created by the artist accepted as an exhibitor at the Bonny Doon Art, Wine & Brew Festival may be displayed or offered for sale. Work that has been produced with commercial kits, molds, patterns, plans, prefabricated forms, or other commercial methods are not permitted.
3. Once accepted as a vendor, you will be sent a vendor agreement. An entry fee and signed agreement is required for participation in the event. The entry fee is $150 per space; if two vendors wish to share a space the entry fee is $200. A maximum of two vendors may share one booth space. The entry fee must be submitted with a completed, signed agreement by July 1. A signed agreement is required for each vendor. Vendors may withdraw up until August 30th and receive a full refund. After September 1, 2021 vendor fees are not refundable. All requests for a refund must be in writing or by email.
4. Each vendor will be provided a space approximately 10’ x 10’. There are no "double" spaces available. The field location prevents us from offering any perfectly level spaces. There is no electricity and generators are not allowed. WIFI will be available, but be prepared to take offline transactions. Vendors are expected to provide their own booth set-up e.g. panels, tables, chairs, tents, unless other arrangements have been made in advance. Vendors can rent a tent from the BDCSF for a $75 fee.
5. We encourage you to set up your booth from 4-6pm on Friday, October 1st. Morning set up begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, October 2nd and must be completed by 12:00pm. You may begin packing up at 5:30pm if you choose to do so, but cars may NOT enter the event grounds until 6:00pm.
6. As a ticketed event, vendors will receive two (2) entrance tickets to the festival per booth. This includes one (1) for the artist and one (1) for an assistant or guest. Vendors sharing a booth will each receive one (1) ticket for themselves. Accompanying staff, friends and family are respectfully requested to purchase tickets through bonnydoonartandwinefestival.com. Please, no one under 21 years of age or dogs allowed.
7. The event is held outdoors. No credits or refunds will be issued if the festival is affected by forces of nature beyond our control.
Important Dates to Remember June 15: Application Due June 20: Notification of Acceptance or Waitlist July 1: Agreement & Payment Due August 30: Last day to drop out with full refund October 1: 4pm-6pm Set-Up October 2: 10am-12pm Set-Up