Thank you for your application to the 19th Annual Bonny Doon Art, Wine & Brew Festival to be held on Saturday, October 7th from 12pm to 5pm at Crest Ranch, at 12200 Empire Grade, Santa Cruz, CA 95060. The event benefits Bonny Doon Elementary School and is produced by the Bonny Doon Community School Foundation (BDCSF).
1. This year the Vendor Committee reserves the right to select vendors. There are 18 vendor spaces available. Please submit your application by June 30th, you will be notified in July whether or not you have been accepted.
2. Participation of the artist is required at the festival. Please do not send a representative in your place. Only works of art created by the artist accepted as an exhibitor at the Bonny Doon Art, Wine & Brew Festival may be displayed or offered for sale. Work that has been produced with commercial kits, molds, patterns, plans, prefabricated forms, or other commercial methods are not permitted.
3. Once accepted as a vendor, you will be sent a vendor agreement. An entry fee and signed agreement is required for participation in the event. The entry fee is $150 per space; if two vendors wish to share a space the entry fee is $200. A maximum of two vendors may share one booth space. The entry fee must be submitted with a completed, signed agreement by July 21st 2022. A signed agreement is required for each vendor. Vendors may withdraw up until August 30th and receive a full refund. After September 1, 2023 vendor fees are not refundable and will be considered a donation to BDCSF. All requests for a refund must be in writing or by email.
4. Each vendor will be provided a space approximately 10’ x 10’. There are no "double" spaces available. The field location prevents us from offering any perfectly level spaces. There is no electricity and generators are not allowed. WIFI will be available, but be prepared to take offline transactions. Vendors are expected to provide their own booth set-up e.g. panels, tables, chairs, tents.
5. We encourage you to set up your booth from 4-6pm on Friday, October 6th. Morning set up begins at 9:00am on Saturday, October 7th and must be completed by 11:00am. You may begin packing up at 4:30pm if you choose to do so, but cars may NOT enter the event grounds until 5:00pm.
6. As a ticketed event, vendors will receive two (2) entrance tickets to the festival per booth, including glasses for tasting. This includes one (1) for the artist and one (1) for an assistant or guest. Tickets will be limited to two (2) per booth regardless of vendors sharing a booth space. Accompanying staff, friends and family are respectfully requested to purchase tickets through bonnydoonartandwinefestival.com. Please, no one under 21 years of age or pets allowed.
7. The event is held outdoors. No credits or refunds will be issued if the festival is affected by forces of nature beyond our control.
Important Dates to Remember May 5: Application Due May 10: Notification of Acceptance or Waitlist June 10: Signed agreement & Payment Due August 30: Last day to drop out with full refund September 23: 4pm-6pm Set-Up September 24: 9am-11pm Set-Up