14th Annual Bonny Doon Art and Wine Festival
Saturday June 4, 2016
Saturday June 4, 2016
Please check back soon for 2016 prices and ticketing!
The Bonny Doon Art & Wine Festival is a benefit event presented by the Bonny Doon Community School Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization. Last year, the Festival raised more than $45,000 to help fund the science, music, and art programs at Bonny Doon Elementary School. Come enjoy gourmet catered food, wine & beer tastings, and live music on the lawn among the redwoods. Bid on items in the silent auction, participate in the "wine pull", stay for the festive live auction and purchase artwork for yourself and as gifts while strolling the grounds. Come join us for a great day and a great cause! Bonny Doon Equestrian Park, 3675 Bonny Doon Road.
Special Package: Festival & Lodging at the Santa Cruz Dream Inn
Want to make the Festival a weekend getaway? Book the Bonny Doon Art & Wine package at the Dream Inn, a Joie de Vivre hotel just steps from the beach that's been rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on TripAdvisor. Package includes a two-night stay, plus a Festival ticket for each adult (note: Festival is over 21 only). Click here for details.
We wish to thank the following businesses for providing material support to our event:
- Bonny Doon Equestrian Park for the venue.
- Sentinel Printers for printing our brochure.
- Bonny Doon Garden Company for donating floral arrangements.
- Buel Proffitt for offering to help prepare the site for the festival.
- Pure Water for setting up and maintaining two water stations at the event.
- Buttercup Cakes & Farm House Frosting for providing mini cupcakes for our dessert table.
- John Kaemmerling for photographing the event this year.
- Ron Torbensen for volunteering as our sound engineer.
- El Salchichero for sausages in the beer garden. El Salchichero specializes in meat products using only ingredients local, sustainably raised animals.
- Tom Scully for onsite parking.
- Whale City Bakery for dessert.
- Feel Good Foods for catering.
- Java Bob's for providing coffee.
- Goose's Goodies Toffee dessert table.
- Beckmann's Bakery for beer garden.
- Swanton Berry Farm for dessert.
- Ashby Confections
- True Olive Connection